As a wholesale only insurance carrier, we rely on relationships with our brokers to sell our insurance products. Our brokers are the best resource for any current or potential insured.
Already have a broker?
They can help with
- Request loss history
- Submit a claim
- Work with an RSUI underwriter to find coverage
As our partner, your success is our success. If there is something we can do to help you in your day-to-day dealings with RSUI, please let us know. We are here for you every step of the way. Log in to our broker portal for exclusive resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
Specialty Insurance Coverage
What is wholesale specialty insurance? / Who needs wholesale insurance?
- RSUI isn’t your average insurance company – we are specialty insurance. We take on the most complex and unique risks in the market. Since 1988, we have provided coverage for various risks that the standard market can’t accommodate.
How can I get started on purchasing an RSUI insurance policy?
- As a wholesale-only insurance carrier, we rely on relationships with our brokers to provide coverage. Our brokers are the best resource for any current or potential customer. To find a wholesale broker, please visit our broker locator.
How can I get loss runs/claims history?
- Your broker can help you with this. If you are a broker, log into RSUIonline.rsui.com for loss runs on demand.
How do I file a claim?
- Your broker can help you file a claim. If you are a broker, please submit claim to email@example.com.
Does any broker have access to RSUI products?
- RSUI works with a limited number of appointed brokers. To find one, please visit our broker locator.
How can I become an appointed broker with RSUI?
- RSUI partners exclusively with wholesale brokers. To learn more about getting appointed, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.